As a thought leader, you must have a message and an audience who is ready to hear it.
Here is your guide to developing both.
In this course you will learn how to:
- Develop your personal voice, message, and brand
- Identify and get inside the heads of your ideal audience
- Blast through writer’s block and impostor syndrome
- Craft your thoughts into relatable story structures
- Create content that is authentic, personable, consumable, and sharable
- Wrangle your ideas and wisdom into a content plan
- Discover how to recycle your flagship ideas for different publications and projects
Meet Your Instructor
Dixie Gillaspie is the author of "Just Blow it Up - Firepower for Living an Unlimited Life" as well as a contributor to Entrepreneur, Forbes, Thrive Global, and a former Executive Editor at The Good Men Project. She was recently honored as a “Woman of the Decade in Enterprise and Innovation” by the Women Economic Forum and currently serves on the WEF Board of Advisors.
She is a founder and principal at Return to Your Power, a consultancy focused on developing leadership in entrepreneurially-minded people.